The Sailing Foundation provides grants to youth sailing programs or teams in the Pacific Northwest for specific needs.
- Travel Grants - The Sailing Foundation provides travel grants to teams or individuals participating in youth sailing national championship regattas. These regattas include the ISSA Cressy Championship, ISSA Baker Team Race Championship, ISSA Mallory Fleet Race Championship, ICSA Team Race Championship, ICSA Fleet Race Championship, and ICSA Women's Championship.
- Trailer Grants - The Sailing Foundation wants to encourage growth within our region by providing grants to teams or programs wishing to purchase a trailer used to bring boats to high school or youth sailing regattas.
The Sailing Foundation will NOT make grants:
- To incomplete applications or out of the requested format
- When the outcomes are not specific or realistic
- When the activities are not clearly described
- When the budgets are incomplete or unclear
- To individuals or for-profit organizations
- To individuals or groups pursuing olympic campaigns
- To individuals, teams, or groups, residing outside the Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon)
The Sailing Foundation provides boat loans to programs wishing to purchase boats for a team, class, or learn-to-sail program.